NEW LIFE EVENTS
Christmas Party - TBC
Friday Co-Op Grades K-Tweens/Teens
September 24, 2021 –
Every second and fourth Friday of the Month.
11am-12noon: Activities (Name game, songs, STEM...)
12noon: Lunch and playground
1pm-2pm: G and playing at the playground
Parking: Near the spray park at Hume Park on Garrett Street.
Bring: Lunch, blanket/chair, appropriate clothing for the weather
For September and October we have planned to have outdoor co-ops (rain or shine!!). From November onwards, we plan to meet in the New Life Church (TBD closer to Nov as it depends on COVID restrictions).
- Country study - each family presents each week on a different country - crafts, food, games, stories...
- STEM building activities (like Destination Imagination's instant challenges where you make something and then make a skit to go along with it)
- Nature study, observation
- Outdoor games
2nd Friday of the month
- K-5/6 and tweens/teens will be at the same location. We may do some things together even.
- Tweens/teens/high schoolers will have an outdoor game from 2:30-4:30pm that you can stick around for if you'd like.
4th Friday of the month
- All New Life kids can attend and we'll do hikes or outdoor events wherever possible. In the winter we can be indoors (hopefully).
2020-21 Meeting Schedule
Come and get to know us!
Meetings are held the first Monday of the month, from October to June, at 7:30p.m. September's meeting is held on the second Monday, also at 7:30 p.m. All meetings will be held online for the foreseeable future.
Following the discussions there is time to linger online, share experiences and meet new friends. Please email email@example.com for further details.
September 14th September Welcome Meeting. Introduce our planned activities and get field trip ideas. Kick off to another great year!
October 5th October Meeting - Q&A and small group discussions on an article or blog post.
November 2nd November Meeting - Virtual Interest Showcase. Two minute presentations from kids and adults showing what they are passionate about these days.
December 7th Virtual Christmas Craft Workshop. Throughout the week, children can put on a workshop for children to follow along.
January 11th, 2021 January Meeting - New Year's Resolutions and Planning
February 1st, 2021 February Meeting - To be confirmed
March 1st March Meeting - To be confirmed
April 5thApril Meeting - To be confirmed
May 3rd May Meeting - Curriculum Night
June 7th June Meeting - Science, Art and Talent (SAT) Night - A fun wrap up event for the whole family!