- First meeting of the year.
- Curriculum Night - an opportunity for you to share and recommend any curriculum you have enjoyed this year, and source new ideas for next year!
- Science, Art, and Talent night (SAT night) - is a great night for our kids to showcase what they have been working on over the past year.
- Sports day - games, races, and team activities are held in the morning. In the afternoon there is free play. Bring your own lunch, blanket, and lawn chairs.
- Spring is the time for regular Homeschool conventions. Check our Conventions page for the common events attended by New Life Homeschool members.