We will welcome our guest speaker from Creation Science for an interesting and informative evening.
Join us for skating at our monthly meet up! Time for the kids to play and for parents to relax and socialise! Toonie skate. Everyone welcome.
Join us for our Heritage Fair at the Tommy Douglas Library Community Room, Burnaby Public Library, 7311 Kingsway, Burnaby and join us @ Edmonds community center to swim after!
Who is the Fair for?
- Gr. 3 to 12: come to share and display your projects
- All families are welcome to come, learn, and support our community
- An opportunity for students to research areas related to history and culture, or find out more about people or an historical event that interests them
- A day to share and celebrate what families have been learning
- A great opportunity to gain public speaking experience and to learn from each other
- A wonderful way to connect with other families
Feel free to contact Edna ([email protected]) if you have any questions
Join us for our annual Christmas Party and Craft Fair! We will have shopping at the craft fair, where students can sell their wares, fun with games and activities, carol singing around the piano, socialising and a pot luck dinner! Bring all the family for this popular annual event.
Students in grades 4-7 explore the economic and technological exchanges between Aboriginal people and early explorers during the fur trade and become archaeologists as they dig for artifacts that represent key events in the development of BC.
Time: 10-11:30 AM. ***PLEASE ARRIVE 15 minutes BEFORE START TIME.
Age: Around Gr. 4-7
Cost: $3.00/student (This is a subsidized rate - actual cost $5/student)
Come dressed for the weather - the field trip will happen rain or shine.
Once registered you will need to pay your fee at least one week prior to the fieldtrip:
etransfer to [email protected] (password: trading)
Cash or cheque to Leah Pillet
RSVP HERE ! https://goo.gl/forms/xGwAu1IzNbX4Fsmb2
DEADLINE FOR RSVP and payment – Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017
Any Questions please contact Carolyn at [email protected]
← Return to calendar