Every second and fourth Friday of the Month.
11am-12noon: Activities (Name game, songs, STEM...)
12noon: Lunch and playground
Bring: Lunch, blanket/chair, appropriate clothing for the weather
From November onwards, we plan to meet in the New Life Church (TBD closer to Nov as it depends on COVID restrictions).
- Country study - each family presents each week on a different country - crafts, food, games, stories...
- STEM building activities (like Destination Imagination's instant challenges where you make something and then make a skit to go along with it)
- Nature study, observation
- Outdoor games
2nd Friday of the month
- K-5/6 and tweens/teens will be at the same location. We may do some things together even.
- Tweens/teens/high schoolers will have an outdoor game from 2:30-4:30pm that you can stick around for if you'd like.
4th Friday of the month
- All New Life kids can attend and we'll do hikes or outdoor events wherever possible. In the winter we can be indoors (hopefully).
← Return to calendar