- Field trips and workshops
- Monthly newsletter by email (September to June)
- Access and borrowing privileges to our great library of over 2,000 books, CDs and resources
- Membership list with names and contact details of our other homeschooling families for support, friendship and encouragement
- Login privileges to our website providing access to past newsletters and the NLHS forum
New Life Homeschool Field Trips
Events and field trips occur throughout the year, and are advertised at the monthly meetings, by email to all registered members, and on the website.
Field trips are for members only but you can become a member at any time. Sign up at one of the monthly meetings or online!
Past field trips and activities have included:
Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation workshop
Tubing at Mount Seymour
Evergreen Art Center
CTV Station Tour
Fraser Valley Gleaners
Wilderness Survival at Stanley Park
Lynn Valley Ecology Center
Extreme Airpark (Richmond)
Vancouver Holocaust Center- Anne Frank Exhibit
Overnight trip to Victoria with a tour of the Legislature and the Royal BC Museum and spelunking at the nearby Horne Lake Caves!
We also have an annual Family Christmas Party in December and a Sports Day held in June.